Вопросы к тестам и юнитам задавайте в комментариях к конкретным юнитам.
- 1 be/am/is/are
Упражнения и практика BE am/is/are
- 2 am/is/are (questions)
Упр. и практика: Вопросы с BE
- 3 I am doing (present continuous)
Упр. и практика: I am doing.
- 4 Are you -ing? (present continuous questions)
- 5 I do/work/like etc. (present simple)
Упр. и практика: I do/work
- 6 I don't ... (present simple negative)
- 7 Do you ...? (present simple questions)
- 8 I am doing (present continuous) and I do (present simple)
- 9 I have and I've got
- 10 was/were
- 11 worked/got/went etc (past simple)
- 12 I didn't Did you? (past simple negative and questions)
- 13 I was doing (past continuous)
- 14 I was doing (past continuous) and I did (past simple)
Present perfect (Настоящее совершённое)
- 15 I have done (present perfect 1)
- 16 I’ve just … I’ve already … I haven’t … yet (present perfect 2)
- 17 Have you ever ... ? (present perfect 3)
- 18 How long have you ... ? (present perfect 4)
- 19 for since ago
- 20 I have done (present perfect) and I did (past)
Verb forms (Формы глагола)
- 25 What are you doing tomorrow? (present for the future)
- 26 I'm going to...
- 27 will/shall (1)
- 28 will/shall (2)
- 29 might
- 30 can and could
- 31 must mustn't don't need to
- 32 should
- 33 I have to ...
- 34 Would you like ... ? I'd like ...
- 35 Do this! Don't do that! Let's do this!
- 36 I used to ...
There and it (Безличные предложения)
Auxiliary verbs (Вспомогательные глаголы)
- 40 I am, I don't etc
- 41 Have you? Are you? Don't you? etc
- 42 too/either so am I / neither do I etc
- 43 isn't, haven't, don't etc (negatives)
- 44 is it ... ? have you ... ? do they ... ? etc (questions 1)
- 45 Who saw you? Who did you see? (questions 2)
- 46 Who is she talking to? What is it like? (questions 3)
- 47 What ... ? Which ... ? How ... ? (questions 4)
- 48 How long does it take ... ?
- 49 Do you know where ... ? I don't know what ... etc
Reported speech (Косвенная речь)
-ing and to ... (Герундий и инфинитив)
- 51 work/working go/going do/doing
- 52 to ... (I want to do) and -ing (I enjoy doing)
- 53 I want you to ... I told you to ...
- 54 I went to the shop to ...
Go, get, do, make and have (Важные глаголы)
Pronouns and possessives (Личные местоимения и притяжательный падеж)
- 59 I/me he/him they/them etc
- 60 my/his/their etc
- 61 Whose is this? It's mine/yours/hers etc
- 62 l/me/my/mine
- 63 myself/yourself/themselves etc.
- 64 -'s (Kate's camera/my brother's car etc.)
- 65 a/an ...
- 66 train (s) bus (es) (singular and plural)
- 67 a bottle/some water (countable/uncountable 1)
- 68 a cake/some cake/some cakes (countable/uncountable 2)
- 69 a/an and the
- 70 the ...
- 71 go to work / go home / go to the cinema
- 72 I like music / I hate exams
- 73 the ... (names of places)
Determiners and pronouns (Определители и местоимения)
- 74 this/that/these/those
- 75 one/ones
- 76 some and any
- 77 not + any no none
- 78 not + anybody/anyone/anything nobody/no-one/nothing
- 79 somebody/anything/nowhere etc
- 80 every and all
- 81 all, most, some, any, no/none
- 82 both / either / neither
- 83 a lot / much / many
- 84 (a) little / (a) few
- 85 old/nice/interesting etc (adjectives)
- 86 quickly/badly/suddenly etc (adverbs)
- 87 old/older expensive/more expensive
- 88 older than ... / more expensive than ...
- 89 not as ... as
- 90 the oldest / the most expensive
- 91 enough
- 92 too
Word order (Порядок слов)
- 93 He speaks English very well. (word order 1)
- 94 always/usually/often etc (word order 2)
- 95 still yet already
- 96 Give me that book! Give it to me!
- 97 and, but, or, so, because
- 98 When ...
- 99 If we go ... If you see ... etc
- 100 If I had ... If we went ... etc
- 101 a person who ... / a thing that/which ... (relative clauses 1)
- 102 the people we met / the hotel you stayed at (relative clauses 2)
- 103 at 8 o'clock on Monday in April
- 104 from ... to until since for
- 105 before, after, during, while
- 106 in at on (places 1)
- 107 in at on (places 2)
- 108 to in at (places 3)
- 109 under, behind, opposite etc
- 110 up, over, through etc
- 111 on, at, by, with, about
- 112 afraid of, good at etc of/at/for etc (prepositions) + -ing
- 113 listen to, look at etc (verb + preposition)
Phrasal verbs (Фразовые глаголы)
- 114 go in, fall off, run away etc (phrasal verbs 1)
- 115 put on your shoes / put your shoes on (phrasal verbs 2)
- Appendix 1 Active and passive
- Appendix 2 List of irregular verbs (список неправильных глаголов)
- Appendix 3 Irregular verbs in groups (неправильные глаголы по группам)
- Appendix 4 Short forms (he's/I'd/don't etc) Сокращения
- Appendix 5 Spelling
- Appendix 6 Phrasal verbs (take off/give up etc)
- Appendix 7 Phrasal verbs + object (put out a fire/give up your job etc)
- kristasunny: Обожаю красный учебник Мерфи! Когда-то я по нему занималась с репетитором еще в школе,лет 10 назад. А сейчас я сама преподаю английский и на дополнительных занятиях использую его. Огромное вам спасибо за сайт!
- sdsdfsdfsdf: Спасибо большое за эту работу, очень классный сайт, таких очень мало в сети, приятно заниматься и понимаешь, что разработчики тяжело работали, чтобы всё усвоилось и было понятно и доступно.